Naturally Blonde

I'm blonde. What's your excuse?

I may play the fool at times but I'm a little more than just a pretty blonde girl with an ass that won't quit.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Dreadfully Bored

So, this is my first blog on here and it's going to be all about how boring my life has become...exciting, no?

I officially have a job now. I looked for a job to get my adult-life started to a little over a year and now that I'm here, I hate it. I answer phones and do peon work for the meetings department of a biomedical company.

Do what?

Anybody who knows me, knows that I don't much care for science (art, yes; science, no) unless it's something cool like cloning or aliens. I also don't care much for busy work, or answering phones just to talk to people who forget why they're calling you in the first place.

Then, once I do transfer their call, god forbid they get someone's voicemail! This generally results in said caller immediately calling me back and asking why they aren't in.

I don't flipping know! Maybe they're at lunch, maybe they're on the other line. I can't see through walls buddy. You're the scientist...invent me a pair of glasses to do that with, and THEN call me back!

The bright side, and there is one, is that I'm making halfway decent money. And w/ college loans, a newish car, and other bills; this is an important factor in maintaining this job.

The question remains though, when did I get so boring?

I used to have fun and be creative and I used to always tell myself that life's no good if it isn't fun. Unfortunately this was before I realized that being an adult is completely overrated and that bills are no fun.

So here I sit, looking for a better job and wanting desperately to be inspired again. My time will come, I'm just trying to make it work so it comes soon.

In the mean time, I will laugh, dance and sing my way through this boredom. Afterall, I've always enjoyed my own kind of fun;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tbone said...

AJ - you started your own blog! I'm proud to post the first comment.

11:24 PM, February 03, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

You got that right..."being an adult is completely overrated and that bills are no fun" LOL

6:50 PM, July 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home