Naturally Blonde

I'm blonde. What's your excuse?

I may play the fool at times but I'm a little more than just a pretty blonde girl with an ass that won't quit.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

When God Gives You Lemons...

You take those lemons, clone them, and make SUPER lemons!

I stole that from this short lived MTV cartoon show called Clone High. It had characters at a high school that were clones of historical figures, ie: Ghandi, Abe Lincoln, JFK, Catherine the Great, Joan of Arc, etc...

Only the clones were high school students in high school situations where Ghandi and Abe were best friends and Abe was in love with Joan who has the hots for JFK who's boinking Catherine the Great, who in one scene of them making out in a closet he calls her "Catherine the So-So".

So basically this show was totally whacked out but I kind of got a huge kick out of it. I laughed multiple times during each episode I saw, and the crazy cloning man brought about one of my favorite lemon quotes.

Except this isn't Clone High, and instead of lemons, life gave me puppy pee.

And what do I do? I promptly step in that puppy pee at the very top of a flight of wooden stairs and proceed to fall down said stairs, breaking my ankle. Technically I broke my leg, the fibula to be exact, but it's all the same to me...I was no longer whole.

The worst part? I was on vacation, at my brother's place, in Connecticut, puppy-sitting, and all alone. I was puppy sitting until Sunday when my brother would be back and we'd spend the fourth getting drunk with his friends. I didn't make it that far.

I spent my fun drunken weekend in the hospital in need of surgery.

So now, I'm the proud owner of 6 screws and a plate in my ankle...as well as a 5 pound cast.

The worst part...or one of them...I was supposed to go into NYC to wander around and see Emmett's store. Trish even called cuz we were possibly going to meet up, but when my phone rang I was in a hospital bed, waiting for someone to put me to sleep and cut open my leg.

ACK!


I know right!

So I'm crutching around for the next 6-8 weeks. Boo.

Hey, at least I've got a story for the kids ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home