Naturally Blonde

I'm blonde. What's your excuse?

I may play the fool at times but I'm a little more than just a pretty blonde girl with an ass that won't quit.

Friday, December 15, 2006

They Travel in Packs...cold, bare-legged packs...

So I was in Philly this past weekend shopping for bridesmaid dresses and drinking heavily. The usual stuff.

So I'm driving into the city, past 30th St. Station and lo and behold...what is it that I see??

Why, three girls (likely freshmen) huddled together on the corner in...wait for it...

Mini-skirts.

UGG boots.

...and down jackets.

My first instinct was to take a picture so that I could look at it and laugh whenever I felt sad or angry.

My next instinct was to yell at them to put on some pants, for the love of God!

But mostly, I just laughed and shook my head and appreciated the fact that I'm not a moron.

I figure that if it's cold enough to need a winter jacket and snow boots, perhaps we should rethink the crotch length attire on our bottom half.

This is what these bitches looked like:

Yeah, I made a cartoon version of these girls...so what?

PUT ON SOME PANTS!!

Oh, and the summer of 2004 called, I couldn't tell you why, but they want their trends back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home