Naturally Blonde

I'm blonde. What's your excuse?

I may play the fool at times but I'm a little more than just a pretty blonde girl with an ass that won't quit.

Friday, March 30, 2007

With Their Tanks and Their Bombs

As some of you may know, last month I began doing some contract work for the FBI Academy in Quantico, VA. I was sort of excited about it, but apprehensive to leave my old office. The good thing is that I have the option of going back if I want.

And I totally want!

The FBI is mad boring, peoples. I make copies all day and it sucks. Who needs four years of college to do that? Plus, the commute down here is terrible and it's even worse getting home.

I guess the people who work here are cool, but I miss my friends in DC...that and the other admin is incredibly lazy and gives me all the bitch work. I kind of want to kick her most of the time except that she's really nice. *shrugs*

The one cool thing about being down here is all the explosive devices one can find on a daily basis.

The Marine Corps base is also hear and about three times a week you can hear them testing bombs on site. It shakes the whole building. Awesome.

Also, I park right across the way from the firing ranges, so each morning, I see training agents shooting stuff. It's kind of cool, although I hope nobody ends up going postal one day and deciding it would be a great idea to terrorize the campus.

That, and my car feels threatened by the vicinity in which it is to the guns. Here's to hoping no misfires occur near my baby!

So aside from people blowing crap up all day, this job sort of sucks. I roll my eyes at least ten times each day and it's starting to give me a headache.

I just got to figure some things out before heading back to my original office. And I just got some interesting news that someone in our marketing department is leaving...re-he-heally?

Looks like it's time to start schmoozing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home