Naturally Blonde

I'm blonde. What's your excuse?

I may play the fool at times but I'm a little more than just a pretty blonde girl with an ass that won't quit.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

A Plumber I Ain't

So, the sink in my house got stopped up today and apparantly, it was easier for me to get under the sink and do the dirty work then my dad.

Fortunately for him, I think I did it all right. I guess we'll find out in a week or so if the sink explodes.

Unfortunately for me, there was a ton of half ground up food that made it's way out of one of the pipes. Nasty say wha? I had the pleasant duty of cleaning it up.

What an unfortunate way to spend an hour.

My dad then tried to convince me that I should be a plumber since they make a lot of money.

No, I'm good. So is my butt crack. I figure enough people probably saw it in college.

I'd rather make the big bucks doing something more fun...like selling myself on the streets of Chinatown. That brings up the butt crack problem again, though.

I guess time will tell, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home