Naturally Blonde

I'm blonde. What's your excuse?

I may play the fool at times but I'm a little more than just a pretty blonde girl with an ass that won't quit.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm a Neglectful Skank

So I got a new job and the process of having the holidays and then dealing with a septoplasty and then getting a new job has seriously taken it's toll on my blogging time.

That and my spare time has been slim to none.

This is the first week of the new job but I'm going to try really hard to blog about this weeks episode. So much has happened! Jacks sick, Steven is gone!!, and then the sure fire dark horses, Kevin and Kit are eliminated back to back?! What the fuck Bravo?

Anyway, as a consolation I'll leave you bitches with a darling picture of my puppy.



He's a doll baby.

Promise to try!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie-Yvonne said...

"" is to feature in the DEAD BLOG: "BIG FIGHT NIGHT" this SATURDAY!
B.T.D.T.Y. are proud to present our regular
SATURDAY DEAD BLOGS EXTRAVAGANZA
Stepping up to the CHALLENGE are
'THE BLONDES ‘V’ THE VAMPIRES'
Watch them BATTLE TO THE DEATH with 123 RANDOM blogspot URL’s each DEAD VERSUS LIVE… How will they score? WATCH THIS SPACE….
“BLOGS THAT DIED TOO YOUNG”
http://ontheblogheap.blogspot.com/
ENJOY ☺

1:40 PM, June 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home